What is the Newton Area Soccer Association about?
The purpose of NASA is to develop, promote and administer a progressive soccer program.
The goals of our soccer program are to:
- Provide a fun, recreational and competitive experience by means of organized soccer.
- Provide USYSA/ISA membership to team members who would otherwise be independent.
- Develop individual skills in all facets of the game of soccer.
- Promote good sportsmanship, positive self-esteem and competitive team play through soccer practice and game situations.
- Develop responsibility and decision-making skills.
- Acquaint all participants with the rules, tactics and strategies of soccer.
- Promote soccer as a family activity.
- Promote good health of participants.
Still have questions about what NASA is? Do you want to know if NASA is right for your child?
Contact one of the board members with questions.